Open café area with floor to ceiling windows.
One of the University's newest facilities, the Northwest building has many options. Whether you need a relatively small classroom or larger function area, Northwest's contemporary spaces can provide the perfect setting for your next event.
Two lecture halls with fixed seating and the newest technology in audio visual are available to host your next meeting or conference.
Large, flexible, open space that is the perfect location for receptions, sit down catered events or exhibits.
Conferences, Meetings, Large Scale Events, Receptions, Galas, Exhibit space
Onsite parking, onsite audio visual team, air conditioning
Crimson Catering is the preferred cater
Available Friday evenings through the weekend during the academic year. The space is also available during holidays and school vacations.
Polices and Procedures
- Cancellation Policy: Group may be subject to service fees for cancellations made within two weeks of event date.
- Custodial Services (including furniture arrangement): Custodial service is a condition of using space at Northwest. Custodial service is based on an hourly rate which is subject to change. The actual fee is calculated after the event is complete and is based on the total number of service hours reported.
- Electrical Support: Additional electrical support is available on an ad hoc basis, is billed hourly and charged to the group after the event. Extra electrical support should be requested when making a reservation and may not be available if a request is made later than two weeks prior to the event.
- Furniture: Northwest has a limited inventory of event furniture. Requests to use Northwest furniture should be submitted two weeks prior to the event date.
- Time (Set-up/Breakdown): Set-up may begin up to four hours before an event start time. Furniture and equipment brought in to Northwest must be removed immediately after the event ends. A daily room charge will be applied to each additional day furniture and equipment remains in the Northwest event space. It is possible to extend the set-up/break-down time if another event is not scheduled directly before or after your event.
- Security Services: Securitas Inc. provides routine security coverage at the Northwest Building 24/7 but additional security may be required for events that occur after 5pm and on weekends and holidays. It is the responsibility of the event host to determine whether or not extra security is needed.